This weekend started out pretty casual with some mindless gaming Saturday. Bobbo and I've been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's not great, but it's better than anything else I've got or new that I've found. Bobbo figured out how to play cooperative so that killed pretty much the whole day. Guilty over my slacker Saturday I started early Sunday and never stopped. I first got up and took the dog for a 4.5 mile run up green mtn. When I got back I got ready for a day of white water tubing with some folks from the office. In the video it doesn't look that big, but in your little tipsy tube it feels big! The helmets were a bit overkill, but I'm real happy I had my wetsuit in the 51 degree water. Boysenberry (in the middle) was the most daring; putting in just above some class 3 water. Nothing like a little effortless adrenaline rush. After they dropped me off at home, I grabbed a burger and a beer, then the Sailor and I took Bear and Sarama to the dog park so they could get their water fun. They played till dark and by then I was spent. I think I ate an ice cream and went to sleep. I'm gonna need it this week; Hobstar's coming to town and I'll need to be ready for anything.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment