This time of year is just too awesome! I'm sure at this point the Seattleites are bored with rain, but I'm very happy that our precipitation is finally not white. It's even better that everything is blooming. This morning on the way in we had a nice sprinkle, just enough to magnify all the colors and scents in the air. It's so great the season has finally turned.
With the frustration of the spring weather it seems like lots of my friends have turned to ice cream as a means of solace. Caught up in the mix I've found a couple new ones I'd recommend. The standards are B&Js Vanilla (or Coffee) Heath Bar Crunch and the Dublin Mudslide. The new tasty is Imagine Whirled Peace; the toffee cookie chunks are unreal! The other new one is Dove's Caramel Pecan Perfection, course no sane person buys it unless it's really, really on sale. The winner and still champion (first experienced after a dinner with Los Corredores) is Edy's Girl Scout Samoas. It's only available during Girl Scout cookie season, but it's totally worth the wait. After the dinner, a huge Jess dinner fit for a Jorge, the three of us somehow ate the entire half-gallon! It was too good!

No comments:
Post a Comment