Yeah, that's how my muscles are feeling today. Snow was a bit icy, which I'm finding is problem in the early season of Colorado. I think it has to do with all the manmade stuff. Regardless, I was jumping better than I ever had an even managed a mogul run without too much trouble. It must be all the yoga and pilates considering I've only been on a board once in the last couple years.
Colorado drivers. I don't get these people when they're behind the wheel. For some reason people seem to think the left lane is the slow lane. It also seems that unless it's sunny and warm that you must drive no faster than half the speed limit. WTF!! I'll never get it and from what I hear it's always been this way. A tip to folks who at some time may be coming to Denver from the West: don't try it on a Sunday, anytime of year. The 5 or 405 in Seattle have nothing on I-70 on a Sunday afternoon. It's incredible! This last summer I remember it taking me close to an hour to drive 20 miles! On a freeway!
Beers!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment