Monday, July 14, 2008
long-short weekend
these things have kind of devolved into weekend updates. Yeah, it's pretty sad I know, but the monotony of the week is...well... monotonous to talk about. This last weekend the sailor and I figured out a good way to get around Chatfield and put in a casual 50 miles. Sunday we did Lookout mountain which is about 1500 ft elevation gain over our 7.5 miles. For the Copper triangle we'll have to do about 4 of these, although the first two are have a much lower average grade. Vail Pass though equates to two of these. Lookout was easy with a double chain ring. I'm starting to think maybe investing in the triple chain ring may not've been needed. Ah well, it'll now be a true touring bike. Have to start looking for a new roadie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment