Had Sarama spayed yesterday. This was not a pleasant experience. I went to a different vet (highly recommended by some folks at work) to save myself $100, but it was tough leaving her with people I didn't know. I don't think I'll go back to this particular vet. I only was able to say hello when I checked in and spent the rest of the time dealing with assistants. Nothing makes you feel confident about a procedure like some high school kid, too embarrased to say vagina, explaining to you about how the surgery went and the care procedures. I went to pick her up after class (in which I had just aced my first exam) and she was totally out of it. The anesthetic kept her pretty comatose all night. This morning she was fine mentally, but is reminded with every quick step that something's not quite right. She definitely doesn't like the cone. It's sad and funny to watch her walk around bumping into stuff. She'll be fine though.
Heard from the auto shop yesterday and they're going to replace the rear window of the topper. What a relief! I'll pay to get the side ones done so should have basically a new topper when the truck is done.
Also, been pretty sick all week. Almost everyone at the superbowl party ended up with something. I fought it off for awhile, but got hit pretty good monday night. Luckily it's almost done with as I've got just a little congestion left. Poor Bobbo's has been hacking for almost two weeks now. Everytime he's on the verge of getting better he decides he's good enough to work and comes back way worse. Hopefully by the end of the weekend everyone at the house will be back to normal. I, of course, blame Eli Manning. Ol'dumbya as well. Why not?
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sympathize with of you peoples with inferior immune systems.
Via con dios!
Post a Comment