Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ace!

Yesterday was one of those quality days where I felt useful and productive work, had the best disc golf game ever, and finished it off with some uproarious ping pong. The highlight was the disc golf: I finished the first 3 holes at -2, which was a first and I would've been more than happy if that was the best part of the game. I was at -5 by the last hole, the 12th. To date, -5 had been my best round ever and I was pretty happy, but hopeful for something better because usually I can get the 12th hole in 2. The 12th is about 250ft and a little downhill and definitely aceable (I actually threw one right through the chains last week, but it didn't stick). I let it fly and new I'd get my two and have the best game ever. I put my head down to pick up my bag and immediately thought, "that felt really good. I should watch where it goes" It landed about 5 ft from the basket and skipped right in. YEAAAHHH! Not clean, but it all counts the same. Finished at -7 in 12 holes: not too shabby.

No comments: