Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So had a pretty good week of training last week. Speedwork was rough and I got pretty horrible stomach cramps just as I started the last mile. Until then I was able to run 7, 90 sec, 400s with 200m of jogging in between. Pretty exciting for a guy who hasn't run fast in a while. On Saturday we raced a local 5km and won it! Yep, the Pirate and I won our first race and got some nice little trophies for the effort. Monday we found out we won the lottery for the St. George Marathon in October. This course is a ripper, some say the fastest anywhere. As soon as we get back from Europe it looks like it'll be a long summer of running.

Last week the Pirate and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. We couldn't be much happier and really enjoy spending as much time with each other as possible. It helps that she's wicked fast. Je t'aime mon petitie Pirate!

No comments: